G18 PLATFORMS SALES POLICIES
Last Updated: May 2018
Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years of age to reserve a tee time on any of the G18 Platforms.
Payment & Fees. Some features of the G18 Platforms will require the payment of certain fees and charges, and your right to use those features is conditioned upon your payment in full. You agree that all financial transactions will be processed in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated. The costs and associated fees, if any, to reserve a tee time on the G18 Platforms will depend on a number of variables, including: the golf course at which you are purchasing a round of golf (a .Partner Course.), the date and time of your reservation, the number of golfers in your party, and the G18 Platforms in which the transaction is being made. Transactions occurring directly on the G18 Platforms (including but not limited to, Golf18Network.com, Golf18Network affiliates and the Golf18 Reservation Center), will require a non-refundable booking fee. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you agree to pay the amount shown to you during the checkout process. In some instances, you will be required to pay the full transaction amount as shown at the time of checkout, and at other times you may be asked to pay a portion of the transaction amount at the time of checkout, and the balance at the Partner Course on the day of your actual tee time. You hereby authorize us to charge the credit card entered or that we have on file in your account in the amount shown and in accordance with the payment terms disclosed to you at checkout. In addition, cancellation and no show charges are charged at the discretion of the Partner Course and in accordance with the Partner Course policies as described in the specific Partner Course terms & conditions presented to you during the checkout process. By completing a transaction, you authorize the Partner Courses to charge your credit card entered or on file with EZLinks in accordance with the Partner Course policies and terms and conditions. Charges may include no show charges, cancelation fees or pre-payments.
Pricing. You agree that we are not responsible or otherwise liable for the pricing displayed on the G18 Platforms, including, without limitation, any typos or other pricing errors. In the event pricing displayed on the G18 Platforms is incorrect and you book a tee time based on such incorrect pricing, see .Cancellations and Refunds. below. Once the issue is resolved, we reserve the right to add that tee time back into our pool of available tee times with the correct pricing without any liability to you.
Scheduling. It is possible, despite the use of reasonable efforts, that the tee times listed as available across the G18 Platforms may not be available. You agree that we are not responsible or otherwise liable for an error in the availability of tee times posted on the G18 Platforms. We reserve the right to limit the number of bookings you can make at a given time or the number of future bookings you have reserved at any given time.
Cancellations and Refunds. Pre-paid tee times booked on G18 Platforms are generally not cancelable and non-refundable. Cancellations of non-prepaid or partially pre-paid tee times are governed by the cancellation policy of the Partner Course. If the Partner Course policy allows cancellation in a given circumstance, you may cancel a non-pre-paid or partially pre-paid tee time booked via the G18 Platforms by calling our booking line at 1.800.994.0661 or by using the cancellation functionality within the G18 Platform.
As between you and EZLinks, the following refund policies apply to any and all reservations made via the G18 Platforms:
- If you choose to cancel your tee time, if you miss your tee time, if your tee time is unavailable due to a booking error on your part, or if the course is open for business but you choose not to play or finish your round for any reason, then you are not entitled to a refund.
- However, if you book a tee time that subsequently becomes unavailable due to an official closing of the Partner Course (for inclement weather or other reasons), call us at 1.800.994.0661 or e-mail us at [email protected] within twenty-four (24) hours, as you may be entitled to have your tee time rescheduled, or you may be entitled to a refund.
- Additionally, if you book a tee time that subsequently becomes unavailable due to a booking error by EZLinks, or if EZLinks or the Partner Course priced the tee time incorrectly on the G18 Platforms resulting in a significantly higher payment on the day of your tee time than you should have expected, or if your tee time is cancelled by EZLinks after you booked it, or if the Partner Course refuses to honor your tee time without reasonable cause, please call 1.800.994.0661 or e-mail [email protected], as you may be entitled to have your tee time rescheduled, or you may be entitled to a refund credit or a cash refund.
- Booking fees are not refundable under any circumstances unless the Partner Course is officially closed due to inclement weather or otherwise.
- As stated above, this policy describes the mutual obligations between you and EZLinks. If an individual Partner Course decides to treat a cancellation differently than our cancellation and refund policy, their decision will not be binding on EZLinks and will not be deemed a waiver by EZLinks of our policies. In certain circumstances in which EZLinks is not required to issue a refund for your round, you may seek a refund from the Partner Course directly, and it will be the policy of the Partner Course, in its sole discretion, as to whether you will receive a refund. Cancellation and refund policies may vary by Partner Course.
- Tee time reservations for one Partner Course may not be transferred to a different Partner Course for any reason.
- Purchases of gift cards are non-refundable.
Promotional Coupons. Promotional vouchers and promotional codes (together, "Promos") are offered by EZLinks without payment of any funds. Some Promos are only available for use on certain TeeOff Platforms. Promos are valid on or before the date stated on the voucher or other communication with which the Promo is delivered. Promos are good for 1 tee time (unless otherwise stated) designated as a "Deal Time" at TeeOff.com (up to a 4-some for the same time, course & transaction). Any unused part of the Promo will be lost. All Promos must be used by the date indicated on the voucher or other communication with which the Promo is delivered and, if no date is listed, expires 12 months from the date of issuance. Promos may not be combined with other offers and MAY NOT be presented for use at a course. Limit 1 Promo per transaction. Promos are void after first use, unless otherwise stated and where prohibited by law. Promos are only valid for future tee time reservations, and not for prior tee times that would result in the issuance of a credit or refund. Promo values reflect local currency, and you are responsible for all charges (including booking fees, to the extent applicable) and taxes in excess of the promotional value of a Promo. Promos must not be copied, sold, bartered or offered and are not subject to return if your Deal Time is cancelled/changed. Promos are not redeemable for cash, unless required by law. Promo codes may be void if consumer requested the deletion of select consumer data (eg: email) from files. Promos are the property of EZLinks and are subject to cancellation or change by EZLinks at any time, subject to applicable law.